|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD38~ USD80 per piece|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Supply Ability:||Production of 1000pcs per day|
|Cover Glass:||Tempered Glass||Surface Hardness:||6H|
|Touch Sensor:||ITO Glass||Touch IC:||ILITEK|
|Response Time:||10ms||Application:||Industrial Machines|
Wear Resistant Industrial Touch Screen,
Customized Industrial Touch Screen,
PCAP 19 Inch Touch Screen Panel
19.0 Inch Industrial Grade PCAP Touchscreen Component for Multi-touch Monitor
TPS1908920V1 is diagonally 19.0 inch projected capacitive touchscreen sensor glass optically bonded with a 6H surface hardness. It works with an ILITEK controller board connecting to computer mainboard via USB cable. It's plug and play, compatile with Windows, Android, Linux and Mac operating systems. The cover glass thickness is 3mm with physcial strengthening technology, which makes it strong and anti-vandal, anti-scratch, and smooth touch. It is recommended for industrial equipment, and matching industrial TFT-LCD panel. It supports both tape bonding and optical bonding. When assembling it to the frame, it is suggested to screw the TFT-LCD at the edges.
Dimensional Drawing _ Front View
This is an industrial grade PCAP touch screen. The resolution is auto-calibrating to match the TFT-LCD, usually 1280x1024. By the way, 17 inch square (5:4) TFT-LCD is mainly from AUO, G190ETN01.4, G190EG01 V1, G190EAN01.5, which are popular on the market recently. We can tape-bonding or optical bonding the touch to the TFT-LCD if necessary.
Some Advantages of PCAP Touch
The advantages of capacitive screen are strong structure, surface hardness, high light transmittance, smooth touch, fast response, high reliability, customization and etc.
1. Hard and wear-resistant.
The surface cover of capacitive screen is tempered glass, and its surface is very hard, and its hardness can reach more than 6H. The restructure is glass on glass. The strengthened front glass is optically bonded on the projected capacitive touchscreen sensor glass, which makes it strong and anti-vandal.
2. High light transmittance.
Capacitive screen is not only used for operation, but more importantly, it is used to watch and enjoy the contents of the screen with TFT-LCD panel under it.The transmittance of glass capacitive screen is as high as 85%.
3. Smooth touch.
The glass material is very smooth, and the fingers are like flowing water, which makes the manipulation feel very smooth.
4. Personalized customization.
The screen can be customized according to your own needs, such as text, logo, size, color and etc.
5. More accurate than other touch technologies because its reaction speed is less than 10ms.
Package and delivery
1. Blister tray or poly foam→carton.
2. 100% Inspection before Shipment. Every stage of the production process pays great attention to avoiding mistakes, and we conduct 100% inspection on the cleanliness of appearance and function. What we are most concerned about is that every touch screen shipped from our warehouse must meet the requirements of customers.
3. Details make a difference. Perfect details make our products perfect.
1. How about the minimum quantity of my order?
2. Can I get a lower price if I order in large quantities?
Of course! Welcome to email us to discuss relevant details.
3. How long is the delivery date?
It’s generally 20 working days.
4. Do you have your own factory?
We are a real manufacturer of electronic products. We have dust-free workshops and special equipment.
5. How do you control the quality?
This is very strict. We have passed the GB/T 19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015 standard certification.
6. How long is the shelf life of the product?
Generally, it is one year. If there are special requirements, it can be 2-3 or 5 years.
7. Have you ever exported to a foreign country?
Yes! Our customer base covers Europe, South America, North America, Middle East, Oceania and other parts of the world.
Contact Person: admin